Breathwork for Endurance
Adding a breath focus to your training does not have to change your current plan. With as little as five to ten minutes a day, you begin to reap the benefits as an endurance athlete.
- An endurance athlete looking to gain a competitive advantage?
- A beginner struggling to get through workouts?
- Looking to improve your recovery?
- Looking to decrease fatigue and increase speed when running?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, Symmetry’s Breathwork for Endurance program is the Answer.
Adding a breath focus to your training does not have to change your current plan. With as little as five to ten minutes a day, you begin to reap the benefits. If you are an endurance athlete, learning to breathe properly can: 1. increase your aerobic capacity; 2. improve your mechanics; 3. give you a mental edge; and, 4. improve your recovery.
For only $49.99, this 4-week course includes:
– 3 breath sessions: a morning session, a bedtime session, and a training session, for use five days a week.
– Mobility exercises to improve mechanics and open the diaphragm
– Video explanations for all of the above